Sylwia Dębicka is a fashion illustrator, based in Warsaw, Poland. She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw with a master's degree in 2013, two-time laureate of Art & Fashion Forum powered by Grażyna Kulczyk. In 2016 she has her first exhibition in Paris - in prestigious Galerie Nikki Diana Marquardt .
Her clients include: Givenchy, Dior, Haarper's Bazaar, Clé de Peau Beauté, Undress Code and more. She attends as an event artist at fashion shows and press days to draw reportages and guest portraits. She also shares her passion for drawing by running very popular fashion illustration workshops.
Collaborator of professional art products vendors - Winsor & Newton and Fashionary.
Her works are are created from the beginning to the end manually, on paper or canvas. She experiments with different media (eg. watercolor, acrylic paint, steel engraving, etching, drypoint, print techniques).
Her main inspiration - besides fashion - is japanese aesthetic (especially Shibui and Nōtan), she likes to leave things a little bit unspoken, unfinished-like, so the perseiver could indentify herself/himself with the mysterious person on the artwork.
- Collective exhibition in Hotel Sauroy, Paris, december 2017
- Exhibition during „Face to Face Paris” event, Haussmann Apartament, Paris, june 2017
- Exhibition in Galerie Nikki Diana Marquardt, Paris, december 2016
- Collective exhibition of illustrations in Stary Browar, Poznań, october 2016
- „30”, TFH Koncept, Warsaw, october 2016
- „O ilustracji w modzie”, Królikarnia Cafe, Warsaw, april 2016
- „Art Couture”, Duży Pokój, Warsaw, june 2015
- Exhibition during the „Damosfera Spring Fashion Festival”, Mysia 3, Warsaw, march 2015
- Collective exhibition of illustrations in Stary Browar, Poznań, october 2014
- „O baśniowości”, Staszica Palace, Warsaw, 2007